Friday, 11th of March, 15.00 in the afternoon – young people are standing in front of a Hotel in central Madrid, welcoming each other; happy faces all around – happy to meet good friends again.
It’s the start for the Alumni Conference taking part every spring in a European City – this time Madrid was chosen. The afternoon started with a presentation of the advancements of the association:
- The new concept for the newsletter
- 1 year Alumni Website
- 1 year of Partnership initiatives
After a short break the program continued with a workshop that addressed strategic point for the development of the Alumni Club:
- Relationship with universities
- Relationship with students
- Communication within the organization
- Future events
- The alumni role in special events (10 years anniversary of EMBS)
The results of the workshop can be seen in the video
The day ended with an alumni dinner.
Saturday focused on activities with current students. After a presentation round, common activities such as a room escape game and mentoring activities were carried out. In the evening, Alumni and Students celebrated the weekend with a common dinner and a party-night.